A delicious combination of chicken and vegetables, topped with sliced potatoes. Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 15 Minutes | Cooking time: 40 Minutes
- 750g roasting potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 200g chicken breasts, sliced
- 300g leeks, washed and roughly chopped
- 400g mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 x pack instant white sauce mix
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, then add the potatoes and boil for 10 minutes. Drain and leave to cool slightly, then thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and fry the sliced chicken breasts for 5 minutes until golden. Add the roughly chopped leeks, mushrooms and garlic. Cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Make up the instant white sauce mix, following pack instructions. Transfer the chicken and vegetable mixture to an ovenproof dish, pour over the sauce and stir through. Top with the potatoes and brush with the remaining olive oil. Sprinkle with the dried mixed herbs and bake for 30 minutes until golden.